We are Open
We are excited to be reopening our doors to take care of your dental needs. We will begin scheduling all dental appointments. Our team will be following ADA guidelines to make sure we all stay safe while getting you back to the treatment you need. Your appointment may look a little different, but we are prepared to see you and treat your dental needs in the safest possible environment. Please see additional steps we are taking in our practices to ensure your safety.
- Frequent handwashing
- Clean masks and gloves with each patient
- Increased frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the office
- Instructing team members to stay home if they’ve traveled to high risk areas or if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Taking the temperature of all team members before each shift
- Removing communal items that may carry the virus (magazines, toys, and beverage stations)
- Our team members will greet you at the door to check you in & take your temperature using a forehead thermometer
- A team member will ask a series of questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are determined to be high risk
- Guests accompanying patients to their appointments will be asked to stay outside of the practice. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest.
- We ask all our valued patients to arrive on time, not early.
Please give us a call if you have any questions, or to schedule an appointment and if you develop any cold symptoms prior to your appointment, please consider rescheduling.
About Our Office
The DentalWorks - Wilmington dental facility is centrally located in Wilmington, NC. Comfortable and relaxing, we welcome patients of all ages and walks of life to our facility. Built to house the most cutting-edge dental tools and technologies, our entire space was designed with the patient in mind. The patient experience begins with with a warm greeting from our reception area team members, where patients are invited to relax and complete their necessary paperwork. Within our practice we boast several exam rooms, in addition to a secluded area to consult about treatment and pricing. Our dental treatment area is fully equipped with the most up-to-date dental technology to make certain that every patient has a relaxing and effective experience. Our team welcomes you to visit our state-of-the-art dental facility, DentalWorks - Wilmington in Wilmington, so that we can give you the service you require.